Corvette Servo help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Yes, I've used the search function. And, yes I found lots of info, however I still have questions, but mostly because dealing with an automatic transmission is a new thing for me. So, to make it as simple as possible, is this the correct Corvette Servo for the 4L60E in the NNBS Tahoe? Also, is this the complete setup for all gears

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORV...ar_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1d89e3ce5

54_1_b.jpg

If this isn't correct, please help educate me so that I can get the correct one. If what I'm looking for isn't complete, please help me understand what else I do need.

Thanks in advance for your time and patience.

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thats the servo kit, yess. dunno why you got a new pin tho, as its not needed..

If you want FULL servo kit for ALL gears, you will also need the super servo for a complete setup..

I run both of whats listed here and LOVE it..

SWSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
unimformed question, what will this mod help do or get rid of?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Will definitely be doing that. This is the last step before installing LS6 cams and getting a tune.

why are u doing an LS6 cam? You have a blower?

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
holds your clutchs tighter, grabs them faster, reduces slip from one gear to the other, improves shifting, improves "felt" shift, reduces trans temp and wear, increases trans longevity.

OP
OP
D

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
why are u doing an LS6 cam? You have a blower?

More power. Opens the valves more to let more air in on the intake stroke. I do not recommend these cams for a supercharged setup. These have overlap, which is not helpful to forced induction applications. If you want to open the valves up on a supercharged engine I recommend contacting Compu Cams. Additionally, I recommend porting and polishing the engine head and throttlebody to increase airflow, along with a full exhaust.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow.... that is probably the FIRST time I have ever heard of someone saying that an LS6 Cam isn't for forced induction applications. You should go on performancetrucks.net. The LS6 (also referred to as the Z06 Cam) is HIGHLY sought after for Supercharged/Turbo applications. Matter of fact I had one waiting to go into my Supercharged Silverado until I sold it.

Just a thought...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz