Cooper AT3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look really similar to my cooper ATP tires that are exclusive to discount tire. So far I agree with all of the comments made. I really like them. Would have liked a tougher side wall though but oh well.

OP
OP
Marv02

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You always go to a E rated tire but the ride will be more Harsh and the E rated tire has no tread wear rating.

Those look really similar to my cooper ATP tires that are exclusive to discount tire. So far I agree with all of the comments made. I really like them. Would have liked a tougher side wall though but oh well.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I meant a more aggressive sidewall... sorry.

No I don't want E rated tires lol. I don't haul enough heavy stuff to justify them

OP
OP
Marv02

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5000 mile up date

I now have put 5000 Miles on the tires I still am happy with the tires seems to wear nicely no feathering or cupping so far or no other abnormal wearing.

I had the Yukon 4 wheel alignment when I had the tire put on.

But I have notice between now and for day one they have gotten the normal A/T tire hum not loud but it there.

Mr. 960

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm very happy with my AT3's I have the LT 275 70 17 on my 4x4 Yukon. They handle great in wet and dry, in fact they handle very well in dry weather. My bus really takes the corners well with these tires. I'd say I have about 8K miles on mine and they are wearing well.

david98

Reaction score
I had the at'3 on my Yukon for two and half three years and I don't always rotate my tires like they need to be. and still the wear was normal for not doing that. I loved those tires. If I run an AT again those will be the ones I buy. I was so happy with the way they looked handled and they took everything I through at them.

Reaction score
I have the AT3s on both my Sub and Ford Escape. I haven't driven in the snow with them yet but as far as dry and wet roads goes, they handle pretty well. I also love how quiet they are on highways. Plus they aren't pricey like other AT tires ($500 for the Escape and $650 for the Sub).

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went from stock to 275/65 r18 and mine is off about 5mph from 50+ more like 8 at 70...

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I driven about 100 miles on them so far.

They are very quite no tire hum I didn't want a loud mudder type tire sound going down the road.

Nice smooth ride.

And handle well.

Theses tires are 1 inch large diameter 75 series instead of the 70s that came on the Yukon now I need to calibrate the speedo for the larger tire.

Theses tires are the same with as the stock 265/70 16.