cool trick I found on the NNBS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
If you hold the traction control button down for 5 seconds it turns all nannys off. Giving you 100% control. Love it for doing some burnouts. :adminpower:

iwaslowr

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Reaction score
If you hold the traction control button down for 5 seconds it turns all nannys off. Giving you 100% control. Love it for doing some burnouts. :adminpower:

Please forgive my ignorance... what besides the traction control is affected by pressing the button for five seconds vs. only one second?

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance... what besides the traction control is affected by pressing the button for five seconds vs. only one second?

Turns off the stabilitrac as well. Which stops you from turning to fast and retards the timing to stop your engine speed.

Scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love doing burnouts in my SUPERFAST Tahoe.lol
I save my burnouts for my other toys.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice burnout Vid. gotta try it in the Hoe. never paid any attention to holdong the button down. why would stabilitrak stop you from turning to fast? thought evasive manuevers could save you in case of a accident?

OP
OP
Rollin Thunder

Rollin Thunder

Reaction score
nice burnout Vid. gotta try it in the Hoe. never paid any attention to holdong the button down. why would stabilitrak stop you from turning to fast? thought evasive manuevers could save you in case of a accident?

IN avoidance yes. But the stabilitrac stops you from having fun. lol.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK OK OK I kno im new to the trucc game (extremly new/ 1st trucc ever) but i been instilled with the fear that turning all crazy in a trucc will flip that sun *****. i mean growing up thats all i heard driving my moms n popps don't take that turn all crazy she'll flip....so how would one have fun? plz forgive my NOOB moment:emotions122: , can one pull a fast 180? or sumtin like that?

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
OK OK OK I kno im new to the trucc game (extremly new/ 1st trucc ever) but i been instilled with the fear that turning all crazy in a trucc will flip that sun *****. i mean growing up thats all i heard driving my moms n popps don't take that turn all crazy she'll flip....so how would one have fun? plz forgive my NOOB moment:emotions122: , can one pull a fast 180? or sumtin like that?

Just burn outs bro. No drifting.lol

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just burn outs bro. No drifting.lol

yeah I figure that much just trying to get a example of the steering input he stated that the stabilitrak keeps the steer in check i mean how do you get out of control with the steering input??? except hard cornering (excluding the drift)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yote1