Converting from Lifted to lowered.... i need help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryangt

double team supreme
Reaction score
i have a 04 yukon 4x4 that ive been driving with lift keys and spacers for a while now while running 295 tires for camping and offroad adventures.... i wanted to go bigger, but cant see myself spending another 8k in lift parts. So im buying a jeep for offroading and keeping my yukon as my daily....

basically, i like the look of the 2/3 drop with 24s, looks clean and managable..

i want something that is going to be smooth and comfortable to drive as my DD for my 25 mile commute every day.

I have no idea what i need to drop the truck a little, and what size wheels and tires i can get under there, what issues will i have and so forth... Whats it all goin to cost me, and can i do the work at home?

sorry that this is a bit of a large question, but its a big change for me..

thanks in advance for any help you guys can offer

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the exact thing, I went from lifted to lowered.
I bought 3" springs and drop shocks, or you can use shock extenders. front keys and shocks. After I lowered it I got an alignment same as the lift..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar