Choose NBS Tahoe new rims. 22s or 24s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really depends on what size you're looking for but most of the OEM/Reps look good.

Thx man. Looking like 22s.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

All depends on what you do with those bumpers....I think since you are not a huge fan of chrome I'd say wrap/paint bumpers body color and do Comp Gray. If you leave things as is then machined to blend better.....

Thx OHSIXX. Good info again.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

tbss 24s machined finish
20150808_155436_zpsf7xnsueb.jpg

Thx for the pics man. Always loved your ride. Hadn't seen your truck in a while and those machine face TBSS look really good.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys, I've been going back and forth about choosing rims. I think I am ready to pull the trigger on a set of 22's in chrome (slight change of plans from the original post, but that's the fun of building our trucks).

These are the options I keep coming back to for a simple spoke design. All are pretty similar except the ck157 (SEZ) looks a bit more aggressive. Time for some further input from the TYF. Let me hear your thoughts. Thanks.

:hmmm2:

1. DUB Ballers

2. Foose F157 Switch

3. TBSS

4. ck157 (SEZ)

Attachments

• chrome22.jpg
    chrome22.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 52
  • ck157 SEZ.jpg
    ck157 SEZ.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 52
  • dub baller.jpg
    dub baller.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Foose_Switch_Chrome_Face_500.jpg
    Foose_Switch_Chrome_Face_500.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1797.jpg
    IMG_1797.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 17

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say finish color matching the chrome and drop some polished or comp grey tbss 22s with 285/40/22s. that would be my #1 vote. next would be some dark tint dub ballers or futures in 22. I just think the nbs suvs look perfect with 22s and nnbs look perfect with 24s

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

tbss 24s machined finish
20150808_155436_zpsf7xnsueb.jpg
this is freaking wicked looking!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
amongst those choices I choose 3

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like 5 spoke

Thx.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Option 3 or 4

Thx.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

amongst those choices I choose 3

Thx man. Them TBSS always get the love.

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

I say finish color matching the chrome and drop some polished or comp grey tbss 22s with 285/40/22s. that would be my #1 vote. next would be some dark tint dub ballers or futures in 22. I just think the nbs suvs look perfect with 22s and nnbs look perfect with 24s

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

this is freaking wicked looking!

Thx man. You and @OHSIXX both on the same track. Nathan said the same thing with the color match and TBSS.

Makes it freaking harder every time someone chimes in with input.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Number #4....only seen one Sierra around here with them on it....if I get a chance I will snap a pic. Glad you wised up about chrome lol.

Otherwise cant go wrong with the TBSS wheels....my only drawback to them is they will show off our inferior brakes with those gaps between the spokes.....need big brake kit with them IMO.

Take your time....funny I was looking at those SEZ wheels for mine...great minds think alike :Handshake:

Home ownership has put my mods on hold for a bit....could have had a new set of wheels already--instead was water heater,W/D, and now lawn mower...ugh....but I love having my own place!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Number #4....only seen one Sierra around here with them on it....if I get a chance I will snap a pic. Glad you wised up about chrome lol.

Otherwise cant go wrong with the TBSS wheels....my only drawback to them is they will show off our inferior brakes with those gaps between the spokes.....need big brake kit with them IMO.

Take your time....funny I was looking at those SEZ wheels for mine...great minds think alike :Handshake:

Home ownership has put my mods on hold for a bit....could have had a new set of wheels already--instead was water heater,W/D, and now lawn mower...ugh....but I love having my own place!

BBK. You are a funny guy....lol. House and kids already took the BBK chunk.

Never seen SEZs around me and only TBSS on a few Trailblazers. Probably my top favorite choices.

Taking my time of course with this selection. It will look good, just want to make the right choice. Liking the input though. Thanks man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo