Choose NBS Tahoe new rims. 22s or 24s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah 28s are not happening. It's about the style of wheel.

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=831706&postcount=14

Found this while browsing lol......

Just for reference and even though its on Max's Yukon(a bad ass one at that) 22" TBSS's on a lowered NBS.......

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

But I stand firm with chrome wheels if keeping the bumpers as is--- otherwise CM bumpers and do Comp gray ones.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=831706&postcount=14

Found this while browsing lol......they are both nice but I like the 375's in your PS for some reason.

@OHSIXX

Yeah man I remember that post. One year later and no decision made. LOL. Always appreciate your input. Look how much got color matched? Haha

Still not sold on the chrome, but not totally ruled out. I could color match or black out the chrome bumpers and roof rack (or remove it) and go with a 22" black rim.

That was actually suggested by someone else as an option. IDK man... I know whatever goes on will look good. That's the toughest choice right now.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX

Yeah man I remember that post. One year later and no decision made. LOL. Always appreciate your input. Look how much got color matched? Haha

Still not sold on the chrome, but not totally ruled out. I could color match or black out the chrome bumpers and roof rack (or remove it) and go with a 22" black rim.

That was actually suggested by someone else as an option. IDK man... I know whatever goes on will look good. That's the toughest choice right now.

No problem bud...you have good taste in mods so I'm sure whatever you choose will look killer. The only thing with black wheels is the size gets lost whereas a chrome/silver/gray wheel won't. If you go with a non chrome wheel then wrap the rack to match your wheel choice. Best of luck...will be standing by :Handshake:

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@OHSIXX

I have always thought people randomly blacking out bumpers on non black vehicles makes them look like a work truck. With the exact amount of chrome you have now a clean chrome wheel would not look blingy at all but should compliment the other chrome pieces. If you're looking for a black wheel just pick the cheapest ones as they all look the same from 10' away and further.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No problem bud...you have good taste in mods so I'm sure whatever you choose will look killer. The only thing with black wheels is the size gets lost whereas a chrome/silver/gray wheel won't. If you go with a non chrome wheel then wrap the rack to match your wheel choice. Best of luck...will be standing by :Handshake:

Thx man. Tasteful and clean is what I am after, hence the delayed choice. I didnt' see your comp gray TBSS post until this morning after I posted the PTM post.

I know the black size gets lost with the tires no matter how you slice it. Especially on the dark blue. 285/45/22 will be the choice.

You like comp grey better vs. machine face in the TBSS?

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I have always thought people randomly blacking out bumpers on non black vehicles makes them look like a work truck. With the exact amount of chrome you have now a clean chrome wheel would not look blingy at all but should compliment the other chrome pieces. If you're looking for a black wheel just pick the cheapest ones as they all look the same from 10' away and further.

Thx Yates. Appreciate your input. Any favs you think on the chrome side for my truck?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really depends on what size you're looking for but most of the OEM/Reps look good.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx man. Tasteful and clean is what I am after, hence the delayed choice. I didnt' see your comp gray TBSS post until this morning after I posted the PTM post.

I know the black size gets lost with the tires no matter how you slice it. Especially on the dark blue. 285/45/22 will be the choice.

You like comp grey better vs. machine face in the TBSS?

All depends on what you do with those bumpers....I think since you are not a huge fan of chrome I'd say wrap/paint bumpers body color and do Comp Gray. If you leave things as is then machined to blend better.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn