chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There a vendor here, they pay yearly or monthly to be a vendor. No worries on getting scammed or ripped off man. Ive met Justin personally and is a great guy. Crazy as hellll but a nice smart guy..

The vendors are located on the right hand side of the screen.. PM them..

Might want to use spell check next time ;) no offense though man

lol thanks man

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

ummm with the motor and stock tires and gears i am getting around 9.6 something to the gallon in town lol

dam it

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Black bear is good, did really well by me on the suburban.

thats grate ima check it out

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

i just wanted a lot of opinions becouse buddy's got a suburban and he threw a chip

on it after getting riped off the first time but after he put the chip on it you really

got to mash the gas to get it to shift and wen it dose shift it chirps like hell and yanks

really hard but that's becouse its being over revde extremely . . . i can't stand to

drive it im just waiting for it to just dump on me but hes used to it i guess

98blackbell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent in my info and havent heard from Black Bear which has given me time to think.

Should I swap the computer or just step up and buy the real deal with EFI live?

I put a ROM chip in my sons car. One of those rice burning motor swapped things. His car is a Nissan 240sx with the SR20DET motor out of the S15 with the 6 speed tranny.

The tune we bought was from Nis-Tune, a computer based tuning that you plug you laptop into. Something specific for there cars. The tune program is overboard on what it can do. We bought bigger cams ( 272 Lift compared to stock 236) put bigger injectors in 470 to 750cc. The tune was awesome because they had the option to pick exactly what we were putting in the motor and it already had it set up. Changed to a bigger MAS air flow and KAPOW. Redid the mapping on timing, fuel delivery etc.

Car made 236 hp at 14 lbs of boost on the stock 470cc injectors and stock cams. Just with the swap we made 298 hp on same boost. Turned the boost up to 17lbs and 348hp. WOW. All to the rear wheels.

I think I am going to order the EFI Live instead, for that option to control everything.

98blackbell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are talking about gears yes that's in the works.

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i emailed black bear didn't tell him what i wanted yet and he told me a regular

tune for my truck is 2 hundred plus 60 bucks for core charge . . . but thats all on hold

now cuz i got my license suspended insurence cancelled and still don't got title or

plates in my name so once i get the 4 hundred for that maybe then i can decide what

kinda tune i want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia