chips

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y does every one hate hand helds. ive had a few friends run them with great results.

i do gues im realy lucky. were getting 15- 16 mpg. but thats alot highway driving back and forth to work

The hand held tuners are junk compared to a blackbear or pcm4less tune. There the same price as a Hyperjunk tuner, (some even cheaper) and you'll get better results.

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone that gets double digit gas mileage in a Tahoe drives like a lil old lady.

ha lol well i got bills to pay and no job i gota do what i can

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

i can't just be mashing the gas all the time . . . hell im limited to how i drive anyways cuz

i still got kentucky plates on it still and iv had it over a month

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

but i imagine i get i wanna hope at least 10 mpg's in town and then that 13 to 18 on

just highway but i don't know thats just what i was told and it did dam good all the

way to florida but kinda sucked in florida becouse of how big and rediculouse it is

there but on the way back from florida it did even better considering i have a miss

in cylinder 1 and 4 . . . i paid 205 on the way up and only 180 on the way back

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a tune is less cost than a programmer with better results. I proved this on a dyno.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ha lol well i got bills to pay and no job i gota do what i can

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

i can't just be mashing the gas all the time . . . hell im limited to how i drive anyways cuz

i still got kentucky plates on it still and iv had it over a month

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

but i imagine i get i wanna hope at least 10 mpg's in town and then that 13 to 18 on

just highway but i don't know thats just what i was told and it did dam good all the

way to florida but kinda sucked in florida becouse of how big and rediculouse it is

there but on the way back from florida it did even better considering i have a miss

in cylinder 1 and 4 . . . i paid 205 on the way up and only 180 on the way back

If you had a miss on 2 cylinders, it would have gotten worse MPG. Considering that the engine would have had to work HARDER to keep up. You'd have a lack of power, and the engine would have to work harder to keep up

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a tune is less cost than a programmer with better results. I proved this on a dyno.

tune ? thats were you just take it shop and they run threw it and tweak it with

out a computer right ?

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

If you had a miss on 2 cylinders, it would have gotten worse MPG. Considering that the engine would have had to work HARDER to keep up. You'd have a lack of power, and the engine would have to work harder to keep up

ya i under stand that im just goin off what i was told he did the math in front

of me and it looked like it made since but i have no clue im not smart at all

im horrible at math but ya . . . id imagine id have less power then i actually

do but i don't know its hard tellin sometimes . . . it only misses everyonce in a

while . . . usually if i drive it for a while it will stop but sometimes it won't do

it at all unless i drive it for a while im hopen its just plug wires most likely

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
y does every one hate hand helds. ive had a few friends run them with great results.

i do gues im realy lucky. were getting 15- 16 mpg. but thats alot highway driving back and forth to work

the hand held is a generic tune that only takes in account for a few items like tire size modding shift points as to where the BB tune takes into account for every mod that has been done to your truck. You record a log of your driving style and Justin at black bear builds you a tune/tunes that you can feel and makes your truck come alive. For the amount of money youll be spending, handhelds cant touch a bb tune. Shoot My BB tune can chirp tires from 1-2 shift. No hand held can do that.
Also a hand held has one or two tunes on it. My Autocal Holds 5 at a time and i have a total of 8 tunes that i can switch between from at any given time i want.

OP
OP
preshus

preshus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hand held is a generic tune that only takes in account for a few items like tire size modding shift points as to where the BB tune takes into account for every mod that has been done to your truck. You record a log of your driving style and Justin at black bear builds you a tune/tunes that you can feel and makes your truck come alive. For the amount of money youll be spending, handhelds cant touch a bb tune. Shoot My BB tune can chirp tires from 1-2 shift. No hand held can do that.
Also a hand held has one or two tunes on it. My Autocal Holds 5 at a time and i have a total of 8 tunes that i can switch between from at any given time i want.

allright so then can someone give me a direct sight to get on i don''t wanna

get jip by a scam wen i go to check it out and decide to by it . . . or like idk

i don't understand how i get it

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
There a vendor here, they pay yearly or monthly to be a vendor. No worries on getting scammed or ripped off man. Ive met Justin personally and is a great guy. Crazy as hellll but a nice smart guy..

The vendors are located on the right hand side of the screen.. PM them..

Might want to use spell check next time ;) no offense though man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10