Cargo area side wall---where can i screw anchors into?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my emergency kit and regular car stuff keeps flying around or falling over when i do tight turns and what not. i was thinking about screwing in anchors to put a strap or tie down to keep it tight against the wall. this is the left side of the cargo. where can i screw into the panels without hitting something? anyone have a diagram whats behind the plastic? i was thinking where the blue dots are drawn specifically lol

2004 tahoe LT

Inked20170508_143738_LI.jpg

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you dont care about drilling holes then i guess you dont care about the carpet..... put some sticky velcro ( harder side) on bottom of the bin and it will never move again. I say about the carpet because it will pull the carpet fibers up a little bit but the box doesnt move. Ive been doing it for years. Also there are screws there in the panel that you can just uncrew, put sone type of clip on and screw back in with out making holes anywhere

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also tge black knob thing in the back is a cargo net holder, it unscrews, unscrew it attach something there and towards the front you circled a screw, in the area for a cargo shade....unscrew, some type of clip or tywrap screw back in.... try to find these tywraps ( pkastic ties, zip ties whatever you want to call them) main brand is tywrap IMG_1355.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645