Can you help me duplicate this stance? (pic)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
khigh

khigh

Reaction score
Done!

Got it finished up last night - just have had a chance to snap a couple quick pics.

8LBzzLD.jpg

IOdSgh9.jpg

Had it done at Total Appearance on Pleasant Hill on Gwinnett.

I give them a four out of five. He saved me a lot of money and got it done right. I got the whole thing done for just a few hundred more than 4 Wheel Parts wanted for the lift before wheels and tires. Parts and labor on the lift and shocks were even less than what I would have spent on the DIY kit I was looking at.

Which, incidentally, would have been the wrong kit, and I would have wound up getting the wrong width wheels, not to even mention the offset, which I didn't even know where to begin. He really saved me from myself.

It's on a one way section of street, so the very first thing I did pulling out was make a U-turn, which went off silently. The ride is hard to describe, but I like it a lot. It's stiffer but smoother. I wanted a good balance of aggressive tread and quiet ride and he nailed it there.

The only reason he didn't get five stars was apparently it was "hard". It took them nine hours and he stuck some extra labor on the end. I still came out way ahead, but I'm a businessman and I eat my mistakes and respect it in others. If I had it to do over again, though, I think he was the best option of all the ones I'd encountered in about a year of looking.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a good looking OBS Z71 right there!!

OP
OP
khigh

khigh

Reaction score
Thanks.

He called it torsion keys. I was very clear that I didn't want the torsion rods just cranked.

Crispy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean Tahoe man, I liek how it turned out. After my Coopers run their useful life I plan on getting 20"s and 33's with a leveling kit. I like the subtle look of a little added height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n