Calling all Lifted Trucks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaterCop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im really not 100% sure what lift i have, it was on the truck when i got it. No markings on the springs or spacers, anyone know how to tell?

Neil Layne

Steel Neil
Reaction score
I have some on mine and I love them. The first few days you might slip though because on the factory steps you can step anywhere, but on the nfab ones you have to step on the steps. You're not going to be used to it. Haha, first day I got them my girlfriend busted her ass. Hilarious.

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Progress 07 tahoe 6 in Zone Lift, 295/70R17 Nitto Terra Grapplers on Mickey Thompson Sidebiters, z71 gauge cluster background, K&N cold air, Dual flowmaster exhaust, N-Fab steps, LED Taillights

glad to see a zone lift installed. i just picked up one for my 09 z71 tahoe

Kennya912

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How do you like those N-Fab steps?

They are pretty nice they have the raise holes to help with traction and they look great on the truck. Haven't tried them in snow yet though.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

glad to see a zone lift installed. i just picked up one for my 09 z71 tahoe

I love the zone lift for the price the quality is great. The instructions were a little confusing at times and it was really time consuming. Did you get the 6 in?

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the zone lift for the price the quality is great. The instructions were a little confusing at times and it was really time consuming. Did you get the 6 in?[/QUOTE]

yeah got the 6" the local offroad shop will install on june 10th. also picked up a 35" trail grapplers to throw on there

Kennya912

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the zone lift for the price the quality is great. The instructions were a little confusing at times and it was really time consuming. Did you get the 6 in?

yeah got the 6" the local offroad shop will install on june 10th. also picked up a 35" trail grapplers to throw on there[/QUOTE]

You might have trouble fitting 35s without rubbing. Also you might want to have them trim another 1/8-1/4 I'm off the tie rods when they do that or else they will play hell aligning it.

Last edited:

Hurlz07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could someone please take a measurement up to the top of the roof rack, and let me know in case ever I'd decide to install a lift kit. Fitting in my 7' garage is essential. I know that there is a limited amount of choice for a LTZ.

Ive got 2.5 leveling kit with 33.5" tires and I just barely fit under my 7ft garage with my roof rails on. I'm talking maybe 3/4 of an inch room to spare. Take off your roof rails and you could gain some extra clearance. I use mine all of the time so that wasn't an option for me.

Ramsey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tahoe.jpg finally got my 6" zone suspension lift with 35" nitto trail grapplers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10