Calendar orders

For those ordering calendars, how many will you be ordering?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put mine in October since the house in the background is kinda old and spooky. Thought it'd fit ok with the Halloween month.

iwaslowr - April
JK- October
Chistoso - Feb
96ProComp - November?

**** yeah.!.. Perfect!!!

Really looking forward to the finished result.. Are you gonna show samples for all months before publishing??

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im pretty fricken excited to get it!!! Even though Im not in this one, I will be next year for sure!!! :D Im working on pics for next years Calendar starting now!

NO ONE is allowed to be late..and NO extensions should be made...YOU ALL have 12 months to get your vehicle cleaned up for some good pics...get creative guys!

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think choice of month is good but if someone has a snow shot then there's should mos def go in Dec or Jan. I think the pics should try to relate to the season they are in. So like if you have brown and yellow leaves everywhere in your pic then you should be in the fall months. You get the idea. also very excited to see finished product hanging in my room.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think choice of month is good but if someone has a snow shot then there's should mos def go in Dec or Jan. I think the pics should try to relate to the season they are in. So like if you have brown and yellow leaves everywhere in your pic then you should be in the fall months. You get the idea. also very excited to see finished product hanging in my room.

Yea, that's definitely the way I'd like to get it, but looks like all the entries were taken recently during the summer months. I can touch-up the photos that are going in the fall/winter months though to give it a "cooler" feeling.

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on some pics from some of the guys. Hopefully I'll have the pages mocked up and ready to print and order by end of next week.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Still waiting on some pics from some of the guys. Hopefully I'll have the pages mocked up and ready to print and order by end of next week.

yea your probably waiting for me. sorry man, ive been super busy at school and studying. I bought a new computer for school and all my pictures are at home in Ohio. ill see if i can bring some pictures up from the dead on here tho damnit :emotions122: i totally forgot when i was home the other weekend..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz