Calendar orders

For those ordering calendars, how many will you be ordering?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

We need to get an idea of how many of you are wanting to purchase calendars. Pricing will depend on the quantity, but expect roughly in the ballpark of $15 ea + shipping.
Calendars are a 12 month wall calendar style with cover, spiral bound, 11"x8.5", full color, printed on high quality glossy stock.
Just FYI, prices for these calendars are non-profit, based strictly on what I end up paying to get these printed. The calendar was the idea from several members, so we did this for you guys, not to make the site or anyone money. So those of you (cough, cough, RT) who posted they won't buy a calendar based strictly on what happened with the calendar poll, your loss, not mine.

Here is a preview from one of the calendar pgs. Remember, the calendar will be full color; my photo submission was just blk/wht:
livepreview.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
count me in for one.. can we do a screen saver also with all the photos that were submitted. i would try but dont havea clue on how to do it :Angry:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
count me in for one.. can we do a screen saver also with all the photos that were submitted. i would try but dont havea clue on how to do it :Angry:

Can't everyone just download the pics submitted, save them on their HD in a folder and then use the built in windows picture screen saver and select that folder as the destination? Would basically do the same thing and save someone the hassle of making one.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no problem kicking down a few extra bux if it'l support the forum.. Put me down for 2 possible 3.... They are gonna look sweet...

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I usually rely on my phone and compooter but mark me down for one.