Calendar orders

For those ordering calendars, how many will you be ordering?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chistoso

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

We need to get an idea of how many of you are wanting to purchase calendars. Pricing will depend on the quantity, but expect roughly in the ballpark of $15 ea + shipping.
Calendars are a 12 month wall calendar style with cover, spiral bound, 11"x8.5", full color, printed on high quality glossy stock.
Just FYI, prices for these calendars are non-profit, based strictly on what I end up paying to get these printed. The calendar was the idea from several members, so we did this for you guys, not to make the site or anyone money. So those of you (cough, cough, RT) who posted they won't buy a calendar based strictly on what happened with the calendar poll, your loss, not mine.

Here is a preview from one of the calendar pgs. Remember, the calendar will be full color; my photo submission was just blk/wht:
livepreview.jpg

Hey big dogg. I was wondering. Is there a choice in months to be featured in? If so, I got dibs on February...:Handshake:

syndicatesteve

Syndicate Steve
Reaction score
these will make perfect xmas gifts!! and if anyone else has sponsors, they make great handouts for all the marketing dollars that the companies have shelled out to make the rides look great

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good, i'll get 3 of them unless the price shoots up.

you'll have some smaller pictures this weekend.

If we get to pick months, i want a warm one! or november :)

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
List the months that you guys want. I put mine in October since the house in the background is kinda old and spooky. Thought it'd fit ok with the Halloween month.

iwaslowr - April
JK- October
Chistoso - Feb
96ProComp - November?

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I'll take 1, I'm too poor to buy any more. LOL

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dark beat me too it, July's my bday, but i'm happy with March, to celebrate SPRING!

turboeclips

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If 96ProComp doesn't get November... i'll take it. Thats when my b-day is. If November is taken, then whatever month is fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts