cai finally installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drive to JK and get it done. Or you can even do it yourself when you get back. It's not hard to install a radio, just time consuming your first time. I'm sure JK could have a car ripped apart pretty fast b/c he's been doing it for awhile, but when you do it your first time, your unsure so you do everything a little slower.

OP
OP
coopiesb

coopiesb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive installed alot of sterios could have it done in no time but its killing me it sitting there and want it done when i get back

04Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice looking Tahoe, and thank you for your Service!

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes just took alot of phone calls and looking around but the sterio place for my double din wont do it were vidoes play when the car is moving "agaisnt the law" and want to charge me 350.... so im dont know cold air only cost me 75 so not bad at all

let them install it for you, then when you get back just do the video mod yourself..its as simple as getting a relay ($5) hooking a remote wire (from remote out on deck), ground wire, and parking brake wire from the deck..then it automatically sees a signal and you can watch videos..takes less then 5 min

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYone