Cabin air filter for rear A/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bagherra

Reaction score
Pollen is in the air and i'm gonna replace my cabin air filter. Does it filter air for the rear also or is there a separate filter for rear?

Thank in advance!

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmmm that’s a great question. I’m not sure where it would be but maybe someone else knows.

OP
OP
Bagherra

Bagherra

Reaction score
Thats kinda what i thought....

I've always gone with Fram or Wix filters. Has anyone tried those filters with the Febreeze in them? Cant see being able to tell the difference...

Jeff_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've always gone with Fram or Wix filters. Has anyone tried those filters with the Febreeze in them? Cant see being able to tell the difference...
I haven't done febreeze but I do drop a few drops of essential oil on the filter when I replace it and it makes the whole cabin smell great for a good while. So now I do that every time.

Roilux

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I like the Fram. The light scent slowly dissipates as you'd expect. I prefer Fram's two piece filter as it's easier to get in and out. I ordered the one piece filter in error once and while it fits fine, it did get creased going in. That made me wonder how it was sealing once buttoned up.

OP
OP
Bagherra

Bagherra

Reaction score
I haven't done febreeze but I do drop a few drops of essential oil on the filter when I replace it and it makes the whole cabin smell great for a good while. So now I do that every time.

Where u get that oil?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar