Buying a 03 Denali cons and good

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbz03

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm buying a Denali 03 what are some pros and cons anything will b appreciated thanks

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any other info about the truck? Maintenance records, like with any used car, say a lot but these suvs are pretty darn reliable overall. Transmissions & fuel pumps really where the common issues are.

Cameron

OP
OP
M

Mbz03

Reaction score
Thanks Cameron so far he said the fuel pump was replace the trucks has 213k but is really clean runs good too is my first Denali I always wanted one so I'm getting a good deal but wanted some opinions and advice

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Cameron so far he said the fuel pump was replace the trucks has 213k but is really clean runs good too is my first Denali I always wanted one so I'm getting a good deal but wanted some opinions and advice

What is the asking price?

DirtyBlackHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that sounds like a great price depending on condition...I would definitely drive it again and listen for the front end "roar", because it might need bearings. I know that it is a common problem on the AWD platforms (at least IMO)

Rangel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market too. The awd really worries me about the Denali. When do they like to go out? Cost to fix?

OP
OP
M

Mbz03

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the input but took a good look at the truck guy try to say their was nothing wrong with it took it to my work put it on the lift tranny was leaking power steering lobes wore leaking axle seals wore leaking too so I didn't buy it but I'm looking at a 02 Tahoe lt 272k one owner very clean for $4k

Izcain

Reaction score
That's a lot of miles! I thought my denali at 198k was a lot. Curious to see how that ones checks out for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dela