Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sevenevez

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too bad they didn’t do black interior like the nnbs, on the nbs.

Yeah, black interior=elegant. i thought about dying all my leather, black carpet etc.. i've done it before.. but thats a bit of a job to say the least.

sorry to bombard your thread, Brett :)

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, black interior=elegant. i thought about dying all my leather, black carpet etc.. i've done it before.. but thats a bit of a job to say the least.

It’s ok, no worries it’s how build threads go get talking about one thing and leads to another and another and so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I like black interiors too. My Durango had all black leather interior. But too damn hot in the summer and no cooling seats. Lol I would only do black if my seats had a cooling option.

Bombsquad85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went through every page and I'm impressed. Your ability to pay attention to detail is awesome. I'm hoping I can do the same with my 05 denali! Keep it up man!

Also thanks for the info about the build list. Hopefully gm customer service is still around

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
This one. Love how the dic is blue too.
9db156f7e451836e79bf8023966fd3dd.jpg

I just saw that... Did digital dash do that? Looks sweet.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just went through every page and I'm impressed. Your ability to pay attention to detail is awesome. I'm hoping I can do the same with my 05 denali! Keep it up man!

Also thanks for the info about the build list. Hopefully gm customer service is still around

Thanks, started a thread for your Denali?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waiteben84

Latest posts