Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the headlight & foglight switches in tonight, can’t wait to get the rest switched over to blue LED’***** up @ScottyBoy for all your interior LED lighting needs

8089e25ebadfa4c0fe83b0e49f439f0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you like them Brett. That cluster and power windows switch both look bad now compared to the new blue LEDs. LOL
@05Single needs to quit bullshitting and send me his stuff to do. Hell, he got LEDs in EVERYTHING on his damn Tahoe now EXCEPT for the actual dash switches. But I know being in igloo-land has a lot to do with it. Last time I did LED work for him (on his 05 Chevy single cab truck) it took almost a solid month for the damn package to get back to him. Damn snail mail...

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Glad you like them Brett. That cluster and power windows switch both look bad now compared to the new blue LEDs. LOL
@05Single needs to quit bullshitting and send me his stuff to do. Hell, he got LEDs in EVERYTHING on his damn Tahoe now EXCEPT for the actual dash switches. But I know being in igloo-land has a lot to do with it. Last time I did LED work for him (on his 05 Chevy single cab truck) it took almost a solid month for the damn package to get back to him. Damn snail mail...
Whos bullshitting?!!! .....ok maybe I am :oops:
Well I can't make up my mind on the guages. And I'm not sure if I wanna go white or blue now. (Leaning towards white)
Also for the record my brake lights are not led, so not everything is led on the tahoe :deal:

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

lol ya they do, I’m going to order a Platinum Esky cluster with blue LED’s, then once I send the HVAC controls out the dash area will be all done once I decide on a new head unit

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol ya they do, I’m going to order a Platinum Esky cluster with blue LED’s, then once I send the HVAC controls out the dash area will be all done once I decide on a new head unit

Why spend all that money on a platinum cluster? Just get the Platinum bezel and gauge overlay, and I can put that all on for you. Last cluster I did, the guy ordered a used (but MINT) Platinum gauge bezel from Digital Dash Solutions, and it only cost him $60. I'm not sure what the gauge overlay cost him though.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cant you email that stuff?.....;)

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why spend all that money on a platinum cluster? Just get the Platinum bezel and gauge overlay, and I can put that all on for you. Last cluster I did, the guy ordered a used (but MINT) Platinum gauge bezel from Digital Dash Solutions, and it only cost him $60. I'm not sure what the gauge overlay cost him though.

Priced it all out, needles, bezel & overlay are $155 give or take, the only reason I might just get it all done is because the Esky is my DD, I’ll keep that option open tho

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
throwaway5262