Brett's 2004 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good. What model RF speakers are those?

Thanks & Rockford Fosgate Prime R1525X2 got all four with the adapters for the front doors and harnesses for $80, they sound good, nice and clear I thought the stock Bose speakers sounded good these blow them away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Thanks & Rockford Fosgate Prime R1525X2 got all four with the adapters for the front doors and harnesses for $80, they sound good, nice and clear I thought the stock Bose speakers sounded good these blow them away

That's pretty cheap.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good price and reviews. Thx.

Curious why these over components?

No problem I had a similar setup on my OBS Tahoe and it sounded good just wanted something plug and play

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
This thing is going to be mint by the time your done, love the mods/resto mods/little details. IMO this is a build, made with heart, blood, sweat, and tears. Not always lookin for the wow factor, just doin what you love to something you love.

OP
OP
95escahoe

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t done much to the Escalade lately I sent out 3 switches that are going to be converted over to LED’s picked up a set of heated seat switches & a new driver front window switch those will be sent out once the first batch comes back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts