Brake hydrobooster leak under - fix under 50$

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Goosebumps

Goosebumps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so, on the link for Amazon, as long as one of them fits, I'm good right? Do I need to worry about the below statement?

Does not include include metal star washer and other metal washers for replacement if you need these components please our other KIT 501 for a complete repair kit!*** This Kit is Sold exclusively by Southwest

I didn’t need to replace any metal parts and if you take a look at their complete kit you’ll find that they include a metal star shape guide for master cylinder shaft similer to the picture you posted. You'll be fine with replacment seals only, unless anything gets broken during the process.

And the picture you posted is similar to what i had and did on my tahoe

The hardest part is as you said working under the dash.

Please take care during the disassembly and installation process. Just watch a couple of videos and don’t hesitate to ask I'll be glad to help.

denalimike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I have a laundry list of things I need to fix but small things. (I hope) So you'll see me post several inquires on other issues that are not necessarily associated with "Engine & Drivetrain". This site has been very instrumental in saving me money and getting a good picture of my vehicles. (since I have 2 05s) Was thinking of selling one but after driving and fixing issue on my trucks, I find that the other rides I'm interested in are not really cost effective if they break. (Infiniti XQ or BMW 5 Series) So if I sell, I will only look into a new Yukon, Tahoe or Escalade. Are the newer ones similar in regards to cost for fixing issues?

OP
OP
Goosebumps

Goosebumps

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unfortunately i can’t help with that because i live in another continent and our prices in here is way different than the US

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wesley e