Bracket for 1" Coil Spacer in Rear with Magnetic Ride 2016 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on installing a 2.5" SuspensionMAXX front leveling kit to be able to install bigger tires on the Denali I'll be purchasing soon. If I install a 1" coil spring spacer in the rear, will a bracket be needed for that as well to adjust for the increased height there? Asked SuspensionMAXX via e-mail but no response yet.

Thanks,
William

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Yes look up my thread in the 07-14 section. You need some rod extensions from Full Throttle Suspension. They sell them in pairs by calling the store. Cut current rods and install spacers then adjust to desired height with set screw on extensions.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK thanks. I had seen your post, but wasn't sure it applied to the 15-16's as well.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
PROBLEM SOLVED!! I just got off the phone with John at Suspension Maxx and they will throw in a bracket they have
for the rear as well when you order the front 2.5" Adjust MaxxStaxx and the 1" or 1 1/2" rear coil spacer together.

SteveMansur

Reaction score
How does it ride with the brackets? I previously lifted my yukon with a readylift 1.5 inch spacer and the rear used to crash down on bumps but i did not have shock brackets. I am looking to lift it again but im afraid it will ride bad.