Bought it this way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white15

Reaction score
Newbie here, First Fullsize GM and loving it so far. Here's a pic of the day I bought it. It came with the wheels. I'm wondering if I could go with a bigger tire? I'd like a little more sidewall if possible or is 305/35r24 the only size?

I have some planned mods:
Wrap window trim
Color match grill
Something with the bow ties (either black or white)
Install fog lights (I have the LT)
Hid headlights
LEDs everywhere else
Proclip phone mount
Tow hook mod

I wish they made a nice matching upper and lower grill.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 72

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the tire size with those ck375's. I'd drop it 2/3 if you're in to that or for a more agressive look I guess I'd do a meaty tire on it with some thick offroad type pattern like @felixgun did with his 375's

black bow ties for sure

Last edited:

LekGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NICE!!! I agree about lowering it rather than putting a taller tire on. I really don't know if you can put a taller tire on without rubbing unless you maybe raise the front up an inch or two. Looking sweet though. I also just bought my '15 Yukon and am getting black wheels as we speak. Love the look of the black wheels on the white truck! What finish are your wheels? Are they glossy or more of a matte/flat black?

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the tire size with those ck375's. I'd drop it 2/3 if you're in to that or for a more agressive look I guess I'd do a meaty tire on it with some thick offroad type pattern like @felixgun did with his 375's

black bow ties for sure

I did 33x12.50R22 on the 22" rep ck375's. He has 24's so unless he's going 35's/6" lift I think he should get a road tire like Nitto NT420S :boti:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Leave the tire size and lower it 2/3 per Nathan's suggestion IMO

OP
OP
W

white15

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I really wanted to leave the suspension alone, but I guess we will see. I did see a Nitto terra grappler that was the same size 305/35r24 that's looked a lot bigger. Funny that companies make the same size tire but are actually not the same size.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese