bolt on system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i will need to rplace the hole exhuast on my 95 i got leaks & holes ..... i want to get a better sound out it with a direct bolt on system anyone done this? cat
included.

ccapehartusarmyINF.(ret)

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a set of pace setter long tubes for 300 and offroad y for 136 on amazon now the offroad y has no cats now since yours is an 95 i dont even think you will throw a code
and your fuel trim is adjusted according to the data sent from your pre cat o2 sensors so running without cats will not affect how your vehicle runs just make sure you either do like i did and buy your tags for 2 years or there is other ways around vehicle inspection also long tubes no cats and like a flowmast cat back kit will be extremely loud
pace setter does have a y pipe with cats but its about 300 and then flowmaster makes a bolt on cat back dual side exit for the tahoe for about 500

Lotshp

Reaction score
Lots of options and companies available, long tube/shorty, singles/ duals, custom etc... Like Chris said no codes but it can be loud with a consistent drone sound in the cab with certain choices but maybe you like that? On my 95 I run full stainless system,Gibson shorty,custom y-pipe, hi flow 3" cat, 3" Gibson cat back, it works. Just make sure you get a header with a good thick flange and full exhaust is mandrel bent pipe.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
LMC carries a complete header system from headman I believe you reuse the existing cat but otherwise is completely functional and street legal.

OP
OP
qukon 95

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would want to keep the cat on....the y pipe crack got bigger right at the flange that
Connects to the other exhaust pipe flange then that pipe goes to the muffler plus the hanger

Weld is cracked also ,muffler has a leak at the seam input side.:rage:

OP
OP
qukon 95

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I'm going to get 70 series flow master muffler ,actually the whole system for under
500.00 at geek parts.free shipping also.

OP
OP
qukon 95

qukon 95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My flow master ypipe/cat came today the other 3 items comes today.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run the flowmaster setup too, great setup