Blackwood steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received mine today too but since I am an idiot and now have a gray wheel to install in my Denali with tan interior it is still in its box. It is, however, a really nice looking wheel.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ouch that stinks.....I know they do make dyes for leather but that may be too expensive...at least you have something that I'm sure you could sell pretty quickly.

Hope it works out....

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I like that wheel. And BubsXL, if you cant swap it for tan, I'm sure someone here will take it off your hands.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that wheel. And BubsXL, if you cant swap it for tan, I'm sure someone here will take it off your hands.
I am trying to decide what to do with it and my interior. I may swap out all of my blackwood for the Escalade brown wood since I have tan interior. I have also considered getting an Escalade wheel and getting the brown wood hydro dipped blackwood. I will probably end up selling the one I just got though.

OP
OP
S

SYRacing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sweet thanks for all of the info guys!

Anybody have a listing or a vendor for the tan blackwood?

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks for all of the info guys!

Anybody have a listing or a vendor for the tan blackwood?
There are a couple places that sell them but they are all around $300. The guy I bought my gray one from has sold them in the past on Ebay so checking there is your best bet to get one for a cheaper price.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are a couple places that sell them but they are all around $300. The guy I bought my gray one from has sold them in the past on Ebay so checking there is your best bet to get one for a cheaper price.

I agree ebay is a good place to look. If you find one before you buy it send them a message and offer them a lower price. Mine was listed on ebay for $100 shipped. I offered $80 and the seller accepted. Worth a shot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19

Latest posts