Blackwood steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SYRacing

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anybody done one??

My 07 classic has the neutral interior and the wheel has some small scuffs on the top, only has 57K so I know it's only going to get worse.

I found a company, name escapes me but it's around $285 exchanged.

I'm going full out on the blackwood, ordered the interior kit off of ebay, already swapped my window switch panels since trucks didn't get the surrounds.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did this last week. Loving it!

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 157

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Alliance technology used to make the nicest ones, but I think theyre out of business now. American Stitches does some really nice work too. Not sure who he used though.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought mine off of ebay last week. Guy says they're a genuine GM part but I dont know. I do know the wood and leather are a PERFECT match so I believe he's telling the truth. Did the install myself in about 30 mins nothing to it. I'm at work now but I'll try to get some more pics up tonight.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought mine off of ebay last week. Guy says they're a genuine gm part but i dont know. I do know the wood and leather are a perfect match so i believe he's telling the truth. Did the install myself in about 30 mins nothing to it. I'm at work now but i'll try to get some more pics up tonight.

sweet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyc2011Denali

Latest posts