Blackwood steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did this last week. Loving it!
It looks like you have a factory Denali which has a tannish wheel and the Ebay listing states the wood wheel is light gray. Is it a close match?

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have a factory Denali which has a tannish wheel and the Ebay listing states the wood wheel is light gray. Is it a close match?

The NBS Denali had either a tan or gray interior. Mine has the gray interior and the new wheel is a perfect match to both the leather and wood.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NBS Denali had either a tan or gray interior. Mine has the gray interior and the new wheel is a perfect match to both the leather and wood.
I did not know you could get Denalis with gray interior.

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did not know you could get Denalis with gray interior.

Yep yep. At least on the 01-06 models you could. I'm not very knowledgeable on the 07-up. I'll try to get some pics on here tomorrow for you.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I learned something today. Now I have a wood wheel coming and it is gray and my interior is tan, so I suppose I will be selling it:)

tjd3004

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I guess I learned something today. Now I have a wood wheel coming and it is gray and my interior is tan, so I suppose I will be selling it:)

I doubt you'll have trouble selling it! I don't recall ever seeing a wood wheel in tan but I figure IF mine is OEM then GM would've made one in tan too.

BubsXL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt you'll have trouble selling it! I don't recall ever seeing a wood wheel in tan but I figure IF mine is OEM then GM would've made one in tan too.
I contacted the guy I bought mine from and he said he has sold some that were tan with the blackwood.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got mine today and put it on in about a 1/2 hour. Definite interior upgrade-matches the existing trim perfectly....

picture.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman

Latest posts