Blacked out headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chetrick87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks they are 24" escalade reps. I recently sold them though and am sticking with all black rims.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Thanks they are 24" escalade reps. I recently sold them though and am sticking with all black rims.
Yea I knew what wheels they were , just like seeing wheels painted instead of all black. Eeeeevvveryone and their mama and grandma and cousin has black wheels :shrug:
Just nice to see a change lol

BlackHoe31

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
so i blacked out the truck but headlites (and rims too but ill deal for now) are bothering me, i dont want anything other then stock look and output but with less chrome inside. Ive been eyeballing amazon, ebay etc,. Do you guys have any ideas, suggestions, better brands, companys, vendors, member? I read thru some posts and theView attachment 78532 stickys for headlites but no real mention of it that i saw....No hids, retrofits or any of that stuff, no tinted lens just less chrome inside the housing. Cn i pop it apart and plastdip inside or not a good idea? Thanks fellas
Where did you get your grill!? I want

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I prob could of painted mine but i wanted to do it quick and keep my stock grill it came with a chrome bowtie base but i didnt use it. i also got black billet bowties for 90$ but everyone said you can paint vinyl wrap etc i liked the ones i bought and they fit the grill without the base...