Black iPhone 4s 64gb on AT&T - Applecare through 10/2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black iPhone 4s 32gb on AT&T - Applecare through 10/2013

Like the topic says, I have a black 32gb iPhone 4s for use on AT&T. It has a few nicks on the corners and minor scratches on the back, but the cameras aren't affected and the nicks are only obvious if pointed out. The screen isn't affected in any way. The battery is still "healthy" and holds a charge well.

I bought the $100 Applecare+ for it when I bought the phone, so that means if you break it, it's $50 for a new phone. Say you drop it and the screen cracks, or you drop it in water or anything that's user error, $50 for a new one. It runs through October 13, 2013. This also means you get phone tech support and the original 1 year warranty on parts runs for 2 years.

I want $450 only since it includes applecare, but I'm open to offers.

Last edited:

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have a better chance on ebay or craigslist plus I would go ahead and unlock it to make more money, but know that iphone 5s go for 600-800 right now, and most people are trying to get that. Its not a bad price especially for a 64gb. Good Luck either way.

OP
OP
S

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you have a better chance on ebay or craigslist plus I would go ahead and unlock it to make more money, but know that iphone 5s go for 600-800 right now, and most people are trying to get that. Its not a bad price especially for a 64gb. Good Luck either way.

I know I could go to ebay or CL. Figured I'd throw it up on here first.

I just sold my 8gb iPhone 4 for $300 2 weeks ago :)

32gb 4s > 8gb 4... plus applecare+

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM