Black A6 - Migliore Gold Label

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never. I refuse to support them

Whoa there big fella…personally never had a problem with them personally and they do offer a lot of good information regardless of where you purchase. To each his own though.

You took the words right out of my mouth. To each his own. I have personal reasons why I wont support them. Hell, I used to buy from them before switching over to Chris at Glimmer Glass.

x2 you don't have to but it is defiantly the easiest to use. I enjoy my Flex more than the PC, but its not for a beginner.

I enjoy my Makita over the Flex and the PC....:crazy: However, I won't use it on a customers car yet as I'm still getting used to it and haven't found the time to practice with it.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
When did u get a flex?

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

should've taken advantage of the GB you set up ;) ;):Handshake:
like a week ago.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

You took the words right out of my mouth. To each his own. I have personal reasons why I wont support them. Hell, I used to buy from them before switching over to Chris at Glimmer Glass.

I enjoy my Makita over the Flex and the PC....:crazy: However, I won't use it on a customers car yet as I'm still getting used to it and haven't found the time to practice with it.
Same with the Flex i use on an old hood as i am still practicing. I also do not like AG, all i bought from them was my foam gun, and that took forever to ship.