Black A6 - Migliore Gold Label

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My old football coach from high school found out I was detailing and called me up to do his ride. I must say, it was a lot of work. He takes it a brush car wash 2x a week. He's in sales and has to drive customers around, so it needs to be clean all the time. I wasn't too impressed by the car though. Seemed real sluggish and too heavy. Even my truck has more pep to it.

I tried out some new products on it, including the new Migliore Gold Label. I was amazed by the results with it. Easy on/off and an outstanding result.

On to the pics...

The scratches/swirls:

Audi-6-7-09001.jpg

Audi-6-7-09003.jpg

Audi-6-7-09009.jpg

50/50

Audi-6-7-09011.jpg

trunk correction

Audi-6-7-09008.jpg

done:

Audi-6-7-09012.jpg

Audi-6-7-09015.jpg

Audi-6-7-09018.jpg

Audi-6-7-09020.jpg

Audi-6-7-09021.jpg

Audi-6-7-09022.jpg

Never did get around to taking some pics of my bros new stang

Audi-6-7-09023.jpg

Audi-6-7-09025.jpg

Audi-6-7-09027.jpg

Audi-6-7-09032.jpg

Audi-6-7-09033.jpg

Audi-6-7-09034.jpg

Audi-6-7-09035.jpg

Audi-6-7-09044.jpg

Audi-6-7-09049.jpg

Here's the link to most of the pics....I took way too many. Couldn't help myself

http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/shsportsfan12/Audi 6-7-09/?start=all

Enjoy

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Wow looks great man!

This reminds me I still need to paypal you dough to order some wax.... may be interested in trying out this gold label instead though...

How much time did you spend on it?
What other products/steps did you use?

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow looks great man!

This reminds me I still need to paypal you dough to order some wax.... may be interested in trying out this gold label instead though...

How much time did you spend on it?
What other products/steps did you use?

Thanks man

This Gold Label is going to run you quite a bit more then the original prices I told you about.

I started working on it at 10:30am and finished around 7:00pm....so roughly 8.5 hours.

I wanted to trying out a new polish which was Meguiar's Swirl Remover 2.0. Seemed to work pretty good. Did half the car with that then went with SSR2 for a faster breakdown to speed things up. Some spots required more then 1 pass with an orange pad, but most got away with a long 1 pass. For a glaze I used Red Moose Glaze on a black finishing pad. Topped it with Migliore Gold Label.

jmildoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do you order all the different pads and how do you know what to use? do you do it all by hand?

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where do you order all the different pads and how do you know what to use? do you do it all by hand?

I do not do it by hand. I use the Porter Cable and Makita Rotary. I order all my stuff from Glimmer Glass Detailing.com

Autogeek.com

Never. I refuse to support them

glimmerglassdetailing.com

word

http://www.glimmerglassdetailing.com/bupaac.html

You do not do it by hand you use a PC 7424, Practice makes perfect on the products, just keep trying out new stuff till you find what works and you like is what i did.

You dont always have to use the PC 7424.....In fact, I didn't use it all the time on this detail. It's great machine but I definitely enjoying using my Makita as well.

DESIGN

Reaction score

Whoa there big fella…personally never had a problem with them personally and they do offer a lot of good information regardless of where you purchase. To each his own though.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
I do not do it by hand. I use the Porter Cable and Makita Rotary. I order all my stuff from Glimmer Glass Detailing.com

word

You dont always have to use the PC 7424.....In fact, I didn't use it all the time on this detail. It's great machine but I definitely enjoying using my Makita as well.
x2 you don't have to but it is defiantly the easiest to use. I enjoy my Flex more than the PC, but its not for a beginner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blokroknbeats