Best lowering kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black09Denali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
im looking to lower my Yukon 2/3. I'm trying to get an idea of who makes the best lowering kit.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
no - no Eibach kit. It does not lower a full 3" (I have full experience with it). NorcalSS - and he will say Beltech.

1clean08denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^ this, hit up tony aka norcal ss and get the belltech 2-3,4 drop it's a spindle in the front ( best way to go) amd a coil and spacer in the rear. Kit comes with shock extenders also and I recommend the end link and free ride kit also adds an additional 3" of travel.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello, black09Denali. Check Eibach lowering kit. It gains you up to 3" body drop and offers the best quality: http://www.carid.com/2009-gmc-yukon-denali-suspension-systems/eibach-pro-lowering-kit-43151009.html

Wrong. I've been installing and lowering the 07 up autoride since late 06 and springs is not the way to go in front for autoride.

If you want to go all out here I'd the kit
http://www.tbssowners.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=180

Front spindkes won't change shock stroke so all stays the same
Rear extendeders are used so shock position stats same
Rear comes with autoride links
The 5305 rear cois are best riding and made for autoride where as Eibach isn't

Now the endlinks are fot fixing rear swaybar angle after lowering which helps with handling and the swaybars get rid of a lot of sway

Google tahoe free travel mod this will give you 3 inches more travel and bumpstops I include in set up above bolt in to existing holes already on top of axle.

Anymore questions just ask and I don't just read out of a catalog...... I actually install these kits so can dial 8n what you want

unoigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Deephaven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the kit Norcal linked above. Can't say enough good about it. Rides great and gets it to the right height.

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep get the kit Norcal is offering up. It is what most of us have used.

kwb0748

Reaction score
Use the djm stuff from tony. Do it right the first time.. I learned the hard way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10