best looking roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This might be dumb but... Could you just bondo the roll pan to the truck with the street scene one to alleviate the gaps and paint over to make it seamless? Will the urethane not hold the bondo or something similar?

NoPh33rRaCiNg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to bump an old thread... But im about to order the street scene one from stillen.com, i was just curious if there is a roll pan out there with the light holes pre drilled or do i have to drill em out?

Colossus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Street Scene's pan isn't plain flat. It has some contours along the bottom edge that looks better imo than the flat pans. They're made of thick urethane so they're durable and the fit is really good. Steel ones are nice since they can be welded into the lower quarters and made to look seamless.
Stock bumpers have a large gap between the body and bumper which takes away from the clean, custom look, imo. Body colored is definitely nicer than the chrome though and cleans it up some.

Here are a couple different angles of the Street Scene pan to give you an idea:
DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

I love that ride man.....VERY SWEEEET!!!!

mrmill

Reaction score
just took a trip over to grant kustoms and I'm definitely ordering one. I'll just need to find a hidden hitch to go behind it. I had one on my Colorado and it fit great. The urethane ones look cool, but I'm partial to steel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton