best looking roll pan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe03mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it a giant pain if you have a hitch receiver already? Basically I'm guessing you'd have to pull all that off, I believe its all bolt on.

OP
OP
blueflamed03

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yea, I have a brand new receiver hitch, electronic brake controller, installed, never used...I'd sale that and just do the rollpan.

ROBERTOcritser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street Scene's pan isn't plain flat. It has some contours along the bottom edge that looks better imo than the flat pans. They're made of thick urethane so they're durable and the fit is really good. Steel ones are nice since they can be welded into the lower quarters and made to look seamless.
Stock bumpers have a large gap between the body and bumper which takes away from the clean, custom look, imo. Body colored is definitely nicer than the chrome though and cleans it up some.

Here are a couple different angles of the Street Scene pan to give you an idea:
DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

that looks sick. does that have the flip up license plate for towing?

benztrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Street Scene's pan isn't plain flat. It has some contours along the bottom edge that looks better imo than the flat pans. They're made of thick urethane so they're durable and the fit is really good. Steel ones are nice since they can be welded into the lower quarters and made to look seamless.
Stock bumpers have a large gap between the body and bumper which takes away from the clean, custom look, imo. Body colored is definitely nicer than the chrome though and cleans it up some.

Here are a couple different angles of the Street Scene pan to give you an idea:
DSC_1862.jpg

DSC_1861.jpg

That looks sick!!!!!!!!!!!

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
god i really wish my truck was black..imo the pan doesnt look as good on the light colors as it does the black..thats why i still have my stock bumper..

ROB28

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was a direct fit, just take off the bumper and you can bolt it on, only thing is if you want to keep your spare tire like i did, you have to trim a tiny bit off the rollpan but its not noticeable

were did u trim it can u post a pic ??

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

so with the street scene i can leave my spare and not cut anything ?????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliCamarillo