Belltech shock extenders and bump stops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Posting these for my neighbor. Like new, used for maybe 100 miles. He lowered his Tahoe then quickly decided to go lower.

1 pair of Belltech 6651-200 shock extenders with all hardware
1 pair of Belltech 4925 bump stops

The extenders are for a 2"-3" drop while keeping stock shocks.
The bump stops replace the factory ones and are for up to a 2" drop with no other modifications. They can be trimmed for more clearance if desired. 3" or more drop requires complete removal of the bump stop and bracket ("Free travel mod")

IMG_5410.JPG

IMG_5411.JPG

IMG_5412.JPG

IMG_5413.JPG

Extenders are about $70 on Amazon and bump stops are about $40. Asking $70+shipping for all.

Dommieboy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does this drop kit, "level" the Yukon/Tahoe or would I need to drop the front some as well to achieve that?

OP
OP
iamdub

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does this drop kit, "level" the Yukon/Tahoe or would I need to drop the front some as well to achieve that?

This isn't a drop kit. These are parts that would be included in a "kit". If you had some drop springs, you would need these in addition to those springs.

As far as leveling, regardless of the amount of drop, you'll have to measure your particular vehicle. They don't all sit the same. Some are 1" higher in the rear than the front, some 2", some more.

If you just want to lower the rear to be level with the front, measure how yours sits now and order the appropriate springs. If the springs you get don't come with shock extenders, then these parts are for you! You may find a deal on some drop springs in the classifieds here or local to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19