BCM/whatever its called on chevy scanner?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rick1024

Reaction score
I am curious if there is anything like the FORSCAN on Fords for Chevy? Anyone know of anything like that? Id really love to kill the door chime and the 3 honk alert when you shut the door with the engine running to run inside for something. Really annoying.

RoadTrip

Reaction score
I am curious if there is anything like the FORSCAN on Fords for Chevy? Anyone know of anything like that? Id really love to kill the door chime and the 3 honk alert when you shut the door with the engine running to run inside for something. Really annoying.

Under ‘Chime’ in the settings sub-menu, our 2015 has a selectable volume. It only goes down to ‘26’ for the minimum, but I should try it again using the volume control knob.

There is a setting to turn off the triple honk if you run inside while the engine is running. Ours is set to ‘off’, but sometimes it does it anyway unless I leave the fob in the console fob pocket.

Try these and see if you have any luck.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
autosync is about all there is as far making changes

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can disable the horn-honking alert for key left in vehicle from the infotainment screen.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did that, but my issue is when i leave the truck running and step outside the horn honks. i want to turn that off. i have the key in my pocket
It shouldn't, mine doesn't after I turned that setting off. However with the setting enabled, it used to honk when running.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentL9900