Back after a year and a half hiatus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold the 05 tahoe last year when i had a baby, suspension wasn't too smooth for her. Anyways, I just bought an 09 LTZ 4x4. Happy to be back in a Tahoe after having an armada. The Tahoe came from Minnesota so it's got some surface rust on the undercarriage from all that salt they throw down on the roads up there. 53,000 miles, and I love the cooling seats! About to put some headrest DVD players in and we'll see where I go from there.

tahoe.jpg

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back , and congrats on the new hoe, Links broken tho i can't see the picture

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that camera that u took the pic.
Congrats on the new ride man. Any plans?
And what's that red thing sticking out where the tow hooks are?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Welcome back on!
I remember when you posted about moving to Plano. The new Tahoe looks sleek.
Guess it's time to change the signature?

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice. We contemplated an Armada before deciding on the Tahoe. Would you mind sharing what you didn't like about it?

X2 on the pics

Last edited:
OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Lol, ya the picture i did in HDR. I'll get some normal ones up later today. And definitely change the sig! Not too many plans at the moment for her. I would like to do dual exhaust or at least a magnaflow muffler in place of the stock. It's 4x4 so I would like to lift it a little and change out tires but the wide may not approve, she's short enough as it is, I'd have to get her an extension ladder to get in! Lol.

The armada, I love that the 3rd row seats fold down into the floor instead of having to pull them out(nobody will steal them either). My main complaint was the handling, felt like a boat going around turns. Gas isn't as good either but not by much. I think the armada may have had a bit more cargo space as well, the rear passenger windows go all the way down too! Mine took forever to cool in the summer, I don't know if it was just mine or that's how they are. It wouldn't cool well until I started driving. I don't think it was a freon issue or anything, it was like that at 18000 miles when I got it....not that that necessarily means anything.

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

:Boo:
Welcome back on!
I remember when you posted about moving to Plano. The new Tahoe looks sleek.
Guess it's time to change the signature?

Yeah I need to update that too, I'm down the road in the Frisco/little elm area now

Last edited:
OP
OP
brndns_hoe

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here's a couple more pics, nothing special, bone stock....I'd like to put black bowties on it possibly and do the interior LEDs for starters....and definitely more tint. I probably won't go all out on this one, as I have other priorities for now(guns and other hobbies)

to answer the question about the orange thing sticking out by the tow hook, it's a plug for the engine heater....I guess they needed that up in Minnesota with subzero temps.

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0659.jpg

DSC_0657.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleTank