Auxiliary help...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having a problem with the connection. When I plug in I don't get a clear response, it's like just one side of the truck speakers are on and the other side is off. I tried rotating the cord and it catches the signal for a few seconds then it's gone.... is there a way I can fix the auxiliary input without changing the whole unite?.... (2010 tahoe Factory bose radio w/o nav)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ms00012

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same problem as well in my 2012. Anybody have a good solution? Me and my engineer friend pulled out the radio to check solder connection of the aux input and found it was still fine. The problem must be the female 3.5 input its self.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I have the same problem as well in my 2012. Anybody have a good solution? Me and my engineer friend pulled out the radio to check solder connection of the aux input and found it was still fine. The problem must be the female 3.5 input its self.

Try a different aux cord... Sometimes the cord itself has bad connections internally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157