Autoride suspension help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BH1989

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well once again it has been a while since I updated, but all seems to work fine on my suspension. I had a buddy with a snap on scan tool look at the autoride system and everything seems to be working as it should and no codes in the system. The compressor still doesn't start up every time I start the truck, but when adding weight it does lift up and when taking weight out, it does exhaust to a normal pressure.

I did speak with my dealer as well and was told there would be instances when the compressor wont run on start up.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well once again it has been a while since I updated, but all seems to work fine on my suspension. I had a buddy with a snap on scan tool look at the autoride system and everything seems to be working as it should and no codes in the system. The compressor still doesn't start up every time I start the truck, but when adding weight it does lift up and when taking weight out, it does exhaust to a normal pressure.

I did speak with my dealer as well and was told there would be instances when the compressor wont run on start up.
Glad it’s all good. Mine doesn’t run every startup either even if it’s sat for overnight.

Reaction score
Yup, I just replaced my compressor yesterday and today I noticed the compressor didn't kick on evertime I started it today. I also felt the air bladders before getting in and they were still firm after sitting overnight.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reaction score
They don't take the old pumps for cores like the shocks do they?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n