Anyone running a spohn adjustable panhard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
ive been selling them for a while now on my store section with no issues and I'll beat anyones prices shipped on them. I've sold a few sets here allready.

usually on the tahoes with the panhard bar installed on customers trucks you can adjust them when its on the ground which makes it even easier to dial in.

The upper/lower adjustables should be out soon also which Ill have listed on my store section

Last edited:

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive been selling them for a while now on my store section with no issues and I'll beat anyones prices shipped on them. I've sold a few sets here allready.

usually on the tahoes with the panhard bar installed on customers trucks you can adjust them when its on the ground which makes it even easier to dial in.

The upper/lower adjustables should be out soon also which Ill have listed on my store section

so you'll beat the $106 on the pan hard for an 01 suburban?

when are the trailing arms going to be out?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
current advertised shipped prices.

the usual price on that bar is 145 shipped my price is 139 shipped

whatever their shipped to price is at the sale ill beat it as long as its a current and I do this with any kit i sell ill beat anyones advertised ship to prices if they are higher than mine.

the trailing arms prob another month.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Are they doing upper adjustables as well? Thanks to you now I always look at how far forward my axle is compared to stock.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i will call on monday to see how the other bars are going. max you have the rear trailing arm relocator kit right?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Nope, tried putting some on and they didn't fit very well.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
wow first ive heard of that. oh well

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I would have had to grind them a bit to fit better in a few places and they didn't look to be a stronger configuration than stock, pinion angle is fine I've just been annoyed since you commented on the disastrous alignment of the rear axle. How much are those arms gonna run in black shipped to 80205? I'm down for a set when they come out so keep us updated if you will.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i have a few customers running low 12s with the djm rear set up on tb springs on mickey thompson drag rads. one is a 4l80e on a 150 shot and no issues on breaking the djm thats for sure.

as soon as I get the adjustables in stock ill add it to my store section. Ive had the panhard bar on for a while now now one i guess checks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BattleBorn