Anyone running a spohn adjustable panhard?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.spohn.net/shop/2000-2006...Tahoe-Yukon-Avalanche-Escalade-Hummer-H2.html

2092.jpg

1621.jpg

I just ordered one yesterday...on sale for $106 plus shipping.

Saw it while browsing around and thought I'd give it a shot. Did a search here & didn't find anything.

Cameron

Last edited:

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please excuse the dumb question, but what does this do? Center the rear end? Would that be for when lowered?

(sorry if its a no brainer, just dont know, and if i dont know i ask away. Cant ever stop learning) thanks

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Well I think we'll both see shortly, I just pulled the trigger as well.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't think anyone made one either. I was researching lower trailing arms & this popped up. Spohn makes pretty good stuff & if the pic represents the actual product than it seems like a great find.

I'll update when I get it & install it. Good to see someone else pulled the trigger on it too.

Cameron

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Please excuse the dumb question, but what does this do? Center the rear end? Would that be for when lowered?

(sorry if its a no brainer, just dont know, and if i dont know i ask away. Cant ever stop learning) thanks
The panhard mounts to the frame & the axle. It is designed to keep the axle centered left to right under the truck through it's suspension movement. Dropping the truck, or raising it for that matter, changes geometry & will shift the axle off center...some of us have light rubbing issues or clearly shifted axle placement. An adjustable panhard allows you to re-center the axle after a drop.

Cameron

Last edited:

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are the lower trailing arms worth it?

Last edited:

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Nope, unless someone builds some adjustable I'm just gonna have to make my own out of johhny joints and .250wall dom tubing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879