Anyone else have this problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hapyspaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got up early this morning to beat the sunrise and get the Tahoe all cleaned up for a full day of photo ops for the calendar...

Got her all cleaned up, glanced over at the g/f's Acura, lowered my head, and proceeded to wash it. Next thing I know it is 11am and the g/f's car is now washed, hit with a clay bar (the whole car), and waxed. I look back over at my Tahoe and realize I forgot to dry it off and proceed to rewash and dry...

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Not exactly, I have ran out of quarters at the wash and been stuck with dry soap on a previous car.
I also one got a wash and immediately bad weather showe its ugly face and made it look worst than before the wash within an hour of washing.....
What we do to maintain these cars huh.....

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score
yea, i washed my truck once... skys looked almost clear as could be... it was raining before i could finish washing... thats how fast rain rolls in here in Phoenix

NoChrome

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided to rinse my truck off because Im too lazy to wash it. Bad idea. It looks even worse. So now assholes write in my dirt...

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not quite that bad, but i did forget to finish the pass. side silver with the clay bar. (tar all over it from the road work they do constantly) noticed it after first round of pictures and after i spent the evening washing/claying/polishing/waxing the iroc...

Its almost like they determine what road i drive too and from work, tear it up, and then pave/tar the shit out of it... anoying.

destroyer1362

A work in progress
Reaction score
Whenever I wash my truck it will rain just enough to make it look like crap. And if it doesn't rain there's always somebody's sprinkler pointing into the street, and if that's not enough its always dusty out here in the boonies, I'm fighting a losing battle lol

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Up here in Erie there's no such thing as a clean car once november rolls around. I have to wait till about mid to late april to get a full wash in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper