Anybody up for a Central FL Meet & Greet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't ever seem to get a straight answer from Sebring whether they are racing or not on certain days. We've been going up to Orlando Speedway which is about halfway between I-95 and Orlando. We considered running the other night but the track was only open for some special event and they didn't want to go without me. Too bad as it was in the 50s that night!

From where we live, close to I95 and the Turnpike, it's about even time wise to drive to either track. Sebring is 1/8th mile, OSW is 1/4 mile.

jimstem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
How's about Jan/Feb in the Daytona area? Could even meet up near the Rolex race or the 500 weekend if lots are in town for those races....wife works for NASCAR so we're always there.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How's about Jan/Feb in the Daytona area? Could even meet up near the Rolex race or the 500 weekend if lots are in town for those races....wife works for NASCAR so we're always there.
I have crewed at the Rolex a few times ( R/R tire changer )... FUN !! But, to enjoy the Rolex, I like going to the "Roar Before Daytona" to "hang out..
The 500 is slightly crowded.....

Room prices during NASCAR are sky-high-stupid..... But I do have a beach-front / time-share in New Smyrna Beach. ( just south of Daytona)

Attachments

• Spice at 24 Daytona.jpg
    Spice at 24 Daytona.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 3

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be a permanent resident of Volusia County in a few months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar