Anybody installed these headlights already?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fireburban

Reaction score
Meh, sometimes bright doesn't mean the light is going where it needs. It is my concern with the aftermarket headlights: designed for looks not performance.

Then again, seems GM did not design these headlights for performance either!

Also, previous vehicles which I ventured into the aftermarket headlight world with ended up lacking long term quality.

My HID conversions have been great, I had them make them so I have 2 bright bulbs, the factory brights along with the HID's on bright. When someone flashes me the brights when I'm on dim I get excited...!!! They are absolutely blinding!!! LED bright along with the HID. On driving or dim they are just as good. No complaints!

Buuuuuttttt..... these spyder's are a lot cheaper. Don't even want to say what I paid for the BFC's.

The_Burban

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha. I have that same grill to go on. If I get the headlights... Well... Me and you are gonna look the same.

I like the look.

Got a lot of parts first to install... Motor mounts to grill to XB LEDs and spark plugs and fluids...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz