Any tuners support 2015i 8 spd? Booo FlashPaq

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coffeyman76

Reaction score
I purchased a FlashPaq tuner for my vehicle after Diablo said they didn't support the 2015i (after initially saying they did). FlashPaq said it would be only 2 to 3 weeks to get updated for the new 2015i.

Well that was 3 months ago with me calling monthly and just now some jerk from their tech support gave me basically the middle finger. I am quoting (laughing) "Man I don't know who told you that, we haven't even started testing the vehicle with the 8 speed yet. It is going to be at least 6 months as they are looking for a test vehicle".

My response was well can I return this to you? "No man, 30 days is all you get. Just put it on a shelf in your garage and we'll email you when it gets updated". "Unless you want to drive to Florida and use your truck as a test vehicle?"

Seriously? :wtf:

So complaining aside, who supports the 2015i update in a tuner?

OP
OP
coffeyman76

coffeyman76

Reaction score
I purchased a FlashPaq tuner for my vehicle after Diablo said they didn't support the 2015i (after initially saying they did). FlashPaq said it would be only 2 to 3 weeks to get updated for the new 2015i.

Well that was 3 months ago with me calling monthly and just now some jerk from their tech support gave me basically the middle finger. I am quoting (laughing) "Man I don't know who told you that, we haven't even started testing the vehicle with the 8 speed yet. It is going to be at least 6 months as they are looking for a test vehicle".

My response was well can I return this to you? "No man, 30 days is all you get. Just put it on a shelf in your garage and we'll email you when it gets updated". "Unless you want to drive to Florida and use your truck as a test vehicle?"

Seriously? :wtf:

So complaining aside, who supports the 2015i update in a tuner?

Anyone? There are no tuners that support the 8 speed TCM? Flashpaq no. Diablo does engine but not the tranny (which I don't prefer to do). No other options? Black Bear up and running with the 2015i?

nemloc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking on the Diablo site they say that they support that the 2015 Yukon XL Denali with 6.2L. Why wouldn't it work with the 8spd?