Any issue with your auto-headlights after tinting windshield?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
nyc has a no tint law unless it came from the factory tinted
All of NY now, actually its always been but never enforced too hard but a new law was passed for jan of 2017 Basically saying nothing on the front sides i forget exactly but it was passed....and that inspectors can be fined heavily etc etc

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine lives in the bx and they would f with him regularly just for the side windows...
You jinxed me. Coming home from the vet Yonkers pd pulls me over on the BRP South for guess what. Side window Tint. Been years since I been stopped for Tint.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use a razor blade and get under the edge and it pops off. I'll take a pic

Sorry for the hassling you just got today, any pic yet, though?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You jinxed me. Coming home from the vet Yonkers pd pulls me over on the BRP South for guess what. Side window Tint. Been years since I been stopped for Tint.

Lol...not laughing at you.... with you.... sorry dude, hopefully you got out of it.....You shoulda told him you know it was him doing donuts in the snow the other night that someone posted online....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BWASTEEZE

Latest posts