All wet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
noticed today in my 07 Yukon Denali xl the cargo area is all wet. Not just a spot but the entire area. Nothing else is wet tho, headliner dry, sides dry. Nothing looks as though there was water present. Any ideas?

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
Well that's befuddling... I'm guessing, as with most of the great mysteries of our time... Melted ice block,it's the only thing that makes sense. Right up there with ice bullets. :Big Laugh:

OP
OP
C

Cbark2305

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked my wife she split something she said no. It’s crazy to me

sk1dm4rk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You need to perform a hose test to find out for sure where this is coming from.

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Tighten all your roof rack mounting bolts chances are one of them is loose. I noticed my cargo area was wet and the headliner was dry due to it drying out much faster than the floor did.

Last edited:

Ex Euro Driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tahoe did this. I found the leak to be coming from the rubber cover that houses the wiring loom in the top of the rear hatch. If you open your rear lift gate, look up and you’ll see it. I just took a good quality silicon sealer and laid a bead around where it meets the hatch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tim j