All new door handles going in..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be a pain in my ass.. But I got all new door handles (Smooth finish) and had them all painted to match my truck.

So today I am going to put them in. Pain in the but taking off all the door panels... But should look nice when she's done! :)

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics!!! interested to see the style of the handle..

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Your truck is getting some attention this week! Can't wait to see it. It is going to look great!

brassknucklemafia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did that same thing some time ago. more effort taking the door panels off than anything. handles are smooth, instead of grainy

polobuds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been thinking about doing this as well. interested in seeing the process and how it turns out. pics please!

indian mark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, post some pics. Sounds like one more thing I didn't know existed and now can't possibly live with out.

OP
OP
bkboatnsleds

bkboatnsleds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry have not done them yet. All the handles are back front my paint guy (Free of charge! :) ) I just have not had time to put them on yet b/c I know its going to be a pain in the ass... and I have been busy building a bar stool racer ;)

Pics will come this week :)

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
really?
it doesnt look like a PITA, only a couple nuts or bolts that hold them in and the lock rods unless there's more to it than I imagined

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
Sorry have not done them yet. All the handles are back front my paint guy (Free of charge! :) ) I just have not had time to put them on yet b/c I know its going to be a pain in the ass... and I have been busy building a bar stool racer ;)

Pics will come this week :)

We want to see the Hoe and the barstool! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
montanaboy65