Airbag color

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Denali came with a replaced driver's airbag. The color is the wrong tan and it's been bugging me. Trying to figure out how I can find the part number of the color airbag that I need. My interior codes are 52i and 522... medium neutral tan I believe.

Side note, if anyone has the correct color airbag for a reasonable price, please get in touch.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sourcing the cover seems pretty easy, at least where I'm located (Dallas). There are GMT800 partouts there, multiple times per day, every day. There are also folks who sell the airbag modules, in addition to the cover.

Additionally, someone still sells the interior plastics paint, so you might just be able to paint your existing cover. You'll need to search 5he forums, here; I'd help more but I'm on mobile at the moment.

OP
OP
slypher25aussie

slypher25aussie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sourcing the cover seems pretty easy, at least where I'm located (Dallas). There are GMT800 partouts there, multiple times per day, every day. There are also folks who sell the airbag modules, in addition to the cover.

Additionally, someone still sells the interior plastics paint, so you might just be able to paint your existing cover. You'll need to search 5he forums, here; I'd help more but I'm on mobile at the moment.

I appreciate the point in the right direction. I can't seem to find just the cover... everyone is selling the whole driver's airbag assembly.

I like the idea of the paint. I'll search around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ruzic99