AFM delete / Tuner for 2011 Yukon Denali 6.2 Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I didn't see what year you have in your signature.. The 6L80E is NOT supported with those parameters by the diablosport tuner

It was in my post... '08 Suburban with the 4L60E.

I was unaware that the trans tuning isn't available for the 6L80E... that is pretty crazy.

Reaction score
I didn't see what year you have in your signature.. The 6L80E is NOT supported with those parameters by the diablosport tuner
I can adjust those parameters with my DiabloSport Intune I3 Platinum

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

Johnniev57

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The year in the title isn't sufficient?

I have not had spark knock at all on my yukon, but I am running premium now, and do not see/feel much difference, but I am sure it helps.
Thanks for the input 91RS, kbuskill, swath diver. I'll look again at diablo, hyper tech, and blackbear.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve owned both the Diablosport and just “upgraded” to the BBP tune.
Get the BBP. The difference is night and day. The Diablosport seemed more focused on engine tuning and left a lot to be desired on the transmission side of things. And I had Diablew custom tune it so there’s that. The BBP tune just seems to be more real world biased and much more refined in my opinion.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve owned both the Diablosport and just “upgraded” to the BBP tune.
Get the BBP. The difference is night and day. The Diablosport seemed more focused on engine tuning and left a lot to be desired on the transmission side of things. And I had Diablew custom tune it so there’s that. The BBP tune just seems to be more real world biased and much more refined in my opinion. Also if your truck is Flex fuel capable then you lose that with Diablosport. The BBP tune works great with e85.
You don't lose flex fuel capability with the DiabloSport, they just don't modify or tune the E85 timing tables in their tune, they keep them stock.

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't lose flex fuel capability with the DiabloSport, they just don't modify or tune the E85 timing tables in their tune, they keep them stock.
When I asked Lew about e85 I was told that there were no longer any fuel maps for ethanol on the Diablosport tune. So make whatever claims you like. I’ve got the straight poop from the man himself…

Reaction score
When I asked Lew about e85 I was told that there were no longer any fuel maps for ethanol on the Diablosport tune. So make whatever claims you like. I’ve got the straight poop from the man himself…
So how have I been running E85 on mine for the past 3 years with a DiabloSport InTune i3 canned tune to just disable DOD and remove speed limiters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM